Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Welcome!


If you're reading this you have stumbled across the VERY FIRST entry on what I hope will be a killer blog.  Above is an awesome picture of your lovely captain, Maribeth.  It's obviously not a current one but it does show my love of makeup.  "Really?  It does?" you may be asking yourself.  Yes.  I can assure you of this because that picture was not taken on Halloween and, when you're eight-years-old, you have to get creative.

In all seriousness, I really DO love makeup and I hope I can convey this point in this blog.  I'll be talking about favorite products, reviewing new products that I try, talk about people who inspire me and looks that I love.  I hope that this will be different than other blogs by providing a more visual, personal and textile experience.

I've ALWAYS loved makeup.  Ever since I was a little girl.  My sister Nella is eleven years older than me and when I was five-years-old she was sixteen and taking a cosmetology course in our local Boces program.  I remember my mother bringing me over to pick her up and when we got there her and her friends pretty much used me as a little doll.  Doing my hair, my nails and my makeup.  I guess that was the seed because I remember loving how it felt and looked on my face.  I'll save more of my life long love of makeup and the story of it for up coming posts.  Every post on here will be something or someone I really love and have inspired me in one way or another.

I REALLY hope this blog takes off and I make connections with other lovely people who adore makeup like I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment